- 1 Bag of Celentano Cheese Ravioli
- 1 (16oz.) jar of sun-dried tomato alfredo sauce
- 2 Tablespoons of white wine
- 2 medium –size fresh tomatoes, diced
- ½ cups of fresh chopped basil
- 1/3 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- Additional basil for garnish
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook ravioli according to package instructions.
- While pasta is cooking, pour sun-dried tomato alfredo sauce into a medium sauce pan. Add the white wine into the alfredo sauce jar; cover tightly with the lid and shake well. Pour into the saucepan and stir wine mixture into the tomato alfredo sauce.
- Stir in the chopped tomatoes and the ½ cup of basil leaves, cook over medium-low heat for 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated through.
- Toss the finished cooked pasta with the sauce and divide evenly among plates and top evenly with 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese, garnish with extra basil leaves if desired.