- 2 (26 oz.) jars spaghetti sauce
- 1 (9 oz.) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 2 (22 oz. bags) frozen square cheese ravioli
- 3 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Spread 1 cup spaghetti sauce on bottom of 9X13 baking dish. Sprinkle one-third of spinach over sauce, layer one-third of ravioli on next, then sprinkle with 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese. Pour 1 cup spaghetti sauce on top then evenly distribute 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat layers 2 more times, ending with sauce.
- Cover and bake 50 to 60 minutes, or until hot in center. Remove cover and sprinkle with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Heat 5 more minutes, or until cheese is melted. Let sit 5 minutes before slicing and serving.