Recipe At A Glance
Featured ProductCelentano® Mini Cheese Rounds
- 1 package (12 oz.) Celentano Mini Rounds Cheese Ravioli
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 white onion, sliced thin
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 jar alfredo sauce
- 1 cup shredded four cheese Italian blend
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and diced
- ½ cup reserved pasta water – if necessary
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 4 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the ravioli according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a skillet set over medium heat, add the butter, onion and sugar. Cook for 10 minutes until the onions are soft and caramelized. Heat the alfredo sauce in a small sauce pan, add the cheese and mix with a whisk until combined and smooth.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cooked ravioli, alfredo sauce, onions, and diced bacon. Stir to combine all ingredients – if sauce is too thick use pasta water to thin.
- Pour the ravioli into a 9X9 greased baking dish, bake uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Top with diced tomatoes and parsley to serve.