Twelve Tasty Recipe Ideas for Gluten-Free Day
First organized in 2014, National Gluten-Free Day was created in order to bring awareness to the benefits of a gluten-free diet. Gluten is the name for the proteins found in wheat, rye, barley, oats and triticale, which are what hold together products like baked goods, cereals, pasta, bread and more.  Gluten can affect everyone differently, so whether you have Celiac disease, a gluten sensitivity, gluten intolerance, or you simply choose to lead a gluten-free diet, there are so many gluten-free options out there! 
Explore these gluten-free recipes today:
- Start the day off right with this Cinnamon Breakfast Quinoa!
- These crunchy Cream Cheese ‘n Herb Cucumber Bites are so easy to put together.
- Dig into this savory Gluten Free Smoked Salmon Pizza for lunch.
- This Gluten-Free Southwest Chili is the perfect way to enjoy dinner on a cold evening, especially when paired with Sour Cream Cornbread!
- Craving dessert? These Lemon Butter Bars are a tart yet sweet match made in heaven.
- This deliciously chocolately Gluten-Free Chocolate Zucchini Bread is great as a snack anytime!
Or these gluten-free products that are so easy to make:
- The possibilities are endless with these Veggie Spirals – whip up a classic pasta dish or add your favorite seasonings to these all-zucchini spirals!
- Did you know Gluten-Free Cheese Ravioli was a thing? Enjoy your favorite sauce and toppings alongside these cheesy raviolis!
- These sweet and hearty Thai Basil Noodles with Beef are ready to eat in just about five minutes.
- You can make all kinds of mouthwatering recipes with Gluten-Free Italian Style Meatballs.
- Looking for a quick solution for dinner? These Gluten Free Frozen Meals take out the guesswork!
What gluten-free recipes and products do you enjoy the most? Share with us on social @EasyHomeMeals! https://www.bustle.com/p/how-to-celebrate-national-gluten-free-day-29007  https://www.partnermd.com/blog/national-gluten-free-day-the-basics-of-gluten