- Rosina Gluten Free Italian Style Meatballs, Thawed
- 1 package of Santa Fe Medley frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups chopped Fresh Tomatoes or halved Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 ½ cups Water
- 1 Tablespoon Chili Powder
- 3 Tablespoons Tomato Paste
- In a Dutch oven combine the thawed Gluten Free meatballs, mixed vegetables, fresh tomatoes, the water, chili powder, and tomato paste.
- Cook chili, covered, over medium-low heat for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally to break up the meatballs. Add Salt and Black Pepper to taste.
- To serve ladle the chili into bowls. If desired top with the jalapeno peppers, cherry tomatoes, fresh cilantro, sour cream and cheddar cheese.