- 2-3 medium zucchinis
- 16 thin slices of prosciutto
- 16 thin slices of mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Slice zucchini lengthwise thinly using a peeler.
- On a flat plate mix olive oil, salt, and pepper. On a separate plate, combine the bread crumbs and parmesan cheese.
- To make the rollups, take 2 slices of zucchini, dip them in olive oil, and then the bread crumbs.
- Lay one half slice of mozzarella and one slice of prosciutto on the zucchini slices and roll it up tight. Place all of the roll-ups into a circular baking pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately sprinkled with parmesan cheese.
If you are having trouble keeping the rollups together, you can use a toothpick to keep it in place