Recipe At A Glance
Get creative with toppings for a pie, like Eclectic Everyday’s Sweet Potato Pie with Marshmallows and Spiced Cream—an easy twist on a traditional dessert that tastes like homemade!
Featured ProductMrs. Smith’s Original Flaky Crust Sweet Potato Pie
- 1 Mrs. Smith’s Sweet Potato Pie
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup Borden heavy whipping cream and 2 tsp. sugar OR store bought whipped cream topping
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Bake Mrs.’s Smith’s Pie according to package directions. Let cool completely.
- In a medium bowl add whipping cream and beat with an electric mixer on high until cream is light and fluffy. Add sugar and pumpkin pie spice and whip until well combined. Set aside.
- Preheat broiler. Add marshmallows to cooled pie and place in a oven for just a minute or two, or until marshmallows are browned and melty.
- Serve topped with spiced whipped cream.