- 2 sweet onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 7 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 16 oz. boxes Mrs. T’s Classic Cheddar Pierogies
- 1 16 oz. bag Pictsweet Farms Halved Brussels Sprouts for Roasting
- freshly chopped chives
- salt and pepper, to taste
Spicy Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp. Sriracha or your favorite hot sauce
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit
- Place the sliced onions on a large baking sheet. Add melted butter and 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Season liberally with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Roast for 20 minutes.
- Toss frozen pierogies in 3 tablespoons of olive oil to keep them from sticking to the baking sheet, and place in a single layer on top of the onions.
- Toss the frozen brussels sprouts with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Scatter the brussels sprouts all over the baking sheet.
- Roast for 10 minutes, then remove baking sheet from oven and flip pierogies over. Return the baking sheet to the oven and roast for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the sour cream and hot sauce and whisk until smooth.
- To serve, place the baking sheet on the table and drizzle with the Spicy Sour Cream, scatter chives on top and enjoy family style.