- 1 (28-ounce) box SeaPak Popcorn Shrimp
- 12 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- Ranch dressing, for serving
- Preheat oven to 450°F and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Place popcorn shrimp in an even layer on prepared baking sheet. Bake, flipping popcorn shrimp halfway through, until fully heated through, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Top each tortilla with popcorn shrimp, lettuce, cheese and tomatoes. Drizzle with ranch dressing, and serve.