- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tsp refrigerated chocolate caramel coffee creamer
- 2 Tbsp graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup refrigerated chocolate pudding
- Caramel sauce for drizzling
- Sea salt for sprinkling
- In a small bowl, gently combine whipped topping and coffee creamer.
- In 6 small shot glasses or dessert cups, evenly distribute graham cracker crumbs. Spoon a layer of chocolate pudding over the crumbs and dollop with whipped topping mixture. Drizzle with caramel sauce and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- With this recipe, there are no rules. Let the dairy case inspire you!