- 1 (32oz) package frozen potato tots
- 3 cups frozen cooked diced chicken breast
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (1oz) packet taco seasoning
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1 small jalapeno, sliced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Heat potato tots according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, combine chicken and water and heat for 5 minutes or until heated through. Stir in taco seasoning and heat for 1 minute; set aside.
- Place potato tots on a serving platter and top with chicken and cheese. Sprinkle with tomato, olives, scallions, and jalapeño slices. Top with dollops of sour cream and serve.
Test Kitchen Tip: When it comes to the cheese, feel free to use whatever you have on hand. Maybe change it out each time to keep things interesting?