- Non-Stick Spray
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 cup Cranberries
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup of Flour
- ¼ cup Half & Half
- ¼ tsp Nutmeg
- ⅓ cup Orange Juice
- 2 tbsp of Plugra Butter (softened)
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Using a large bowl, combine sugar, butter, vanilla, eggs, and half and half and mix well.
- Add in flour, nutmeg, baking powder, and mix well.
- Spray a mini muffin pan with nonstick spray and spoon the batter into the muffin pan.
- Bake for 12 to 15mins or until golden brown.
- Let muffins cool 5-10mins before removing them from the muffin tin.