- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped, seeded, peeled cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions with tops, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef or ground lamb
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach leaves
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried mint leaves, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 NestFresh Eggs, divided
- 6 tablespoons water, divided
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- sliced tomatoes, optional
- mint leaves, optional
In small bowl, stir together sour cream, cucumber, 1/4 cup onions, and garlic powder until well combined. Cover and chill.
In 10-inch omelet pan or skillet over medium heat, cook beef until no longer pink. Drain. Add spinach, 1/4 cup of the remaining onions, parsley, mint, salt, and pepper. Cover. Cook, stirring occasionally, until spinach is tender. Set aside and keep warm. See side bar for omelet recipe.
Fill half of each omelet with 1/2 cup beef mixture. With pancake turner, fold omelet in half and slide onto plate. Garnish with tomatoes and mint, if desired.