- 1 pkg. Green Giant® Veggie Fries® Zucchini Garlic & Parmesan
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced, or 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 3/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese, divided
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1-2 Tbsp chopped parsley, for serving (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Lightly coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small saucepan simmer olive oil and garlic (or garlic powder) for one minute. Remove from heat.
- When oven has preheated, remove Veggie Fries from the freezer and place in a large bowl.
- Drizzle Veggie Fries with the garlic oil and toss to coat.
- Arrange on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and use a spatula to flip the Veggie Fries, then sprinkle with ½ cup shredded parmesan.
- Bake for another 10 minutes, until golden and crispy.
- Toss with remaining parmesan, lemon zest and parsley (if using).
be sure to get all the crispy cheese bits (frico) from the pan and add to the fries!