- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped onion
- 1 (12-ounce) bag frozen peas and carrots
- 3 cups frozen oven-roasted diced chicken
- 1 (10.5-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated crescent roll dough
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a large, deep skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add onion and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until softened. In a microwaveable bowl, heat peas and carrots 4 to 5 minutes or until thawed. Add chicken, peas and carrots, soup, heavy cream, 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt, and the pepper to skillet; mix well.
- Heat chicken mixture 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Pour mixture into a 9-inch, deep-dish pie plate.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into 8 triangles. Arrange evenly over top with points touching in center. Fold and pinch excess dough around top edge of pie plate. Sprinkle top of crust with remaining 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt.
- Bake 10 minutes, remove from oven, cover with foil, and bake an additional 15 to 20 minutes or until heated in center and crust is golden.