- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 2 cups frozen cooked grilled chicken strips, cut into 1/2-in. chunks
- 1 (16-oz.) frozen garlic bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat a 1-1/2-quart shallow baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the garlic bread; mix well.
- Spoon into prepared baking dish. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until hot. Meanwhile, prepare garlic bread according to package directions.
- Cut into 1/2-inch slices and serve with dip.