- 3 cups fresh broccoli, florets
- 1 pint container grape tomatoes
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cauliflower florets
- 1 (8 oz.) block white cheddar cheese, sliced into bite-size pieces
- 1 oz. thin pretzel sticks
- Near the top of a large oblong platter, assemble yellow bell pepper slices to form a star.
- Below, arrange fresh broccoli florets in the shape of an evergreen tree.
- Between select rows of broccoli, insert 2 to 3 rows of grape tomatoes as garland.
- Use pretzel sticks to make a tree trunk.
- Along the bottom of the platter, arrange snow made with a mix of cauliflower florets and aged white cheddar cheese slices.
- Serve with chilled dip.
This pairs great with this Festive Spinach & Red Bell Pepper Dip!
Celery sticks (cut to 3-inches) or green bell pepper slices can be used as the tree trunk as opposed to pretzel sticks.