- 1 (10-oz.) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed
- 1 (16-oz.) container plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup light mayo
- 1 (5-oz.) can water chestnuts, drained and finely chopped
- 1 (1.4 oz.) envelope dry vegetable soup mix (Knorr vegetable recipe mix or similar store brand)
- 1 fresh, red bell pepper, diced
Nutrition Info (Per Serving)
- Servings 21 (½ cup) dip only
- Calories per Serving 56
- Total Fat 2.5g
- Saturated fat <1
- Trans fat
- Cholesterol 3mg
- Sodium 228mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5g
- Total Sugars 0g
- Protein 2g
- In a medium mixing bowl, sprinkle half of the dry soup mix over water chestnuts. Stir to coat.
- Add spinach, plain Greek Yogurt, light mayo, pepper and remaining dry soup packet. Stir to combine.
- Cover and chill 1-2 hours to allow flavors to blend.
- Stir and transfer to a festive serving dish to serve.