Recipe At A Glance
Creamy, dreamy and ready in no-time. If that sounds like something you’d like to serve at your next gathering, whip up this Cheesy Beer Dip!
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup beer
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 1 (12-ounce) package refrigerated English muffins, toasted and cut into quarters
- In a large skillet over medium heat, combine cream cheese, sour cream, Swiss, cheddar, and mozzarella cheeses. Stir in the mustard, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, beer, and scallions.
- Heat for 6 to 8 minutes or until cheeses are melted and dip is heated through, stirring occasionally. Serve with toasted English muffin pieces.
Test Kitchen Tip: This dip can also be heated in a cast iron skillet on the grill or in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes. Serve with your favorite veggies and pretzels in addition to the English muffin pieces.