- 1 pkg. Celentano Stuffed Shells (Add Sauce)
- 1 eggplant, cut into ½" cubes
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 white onion, sliced
- 2 jars marinara sauce
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese, if desired
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a bowl, toss the eggplant in olive oil and season with salt and black pepper. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-low heat and add the butter and onions to the pan, cook for 10 minutes stirring frequently until the onions begin to turn golden brown. Add the eggplant and marinara sauce to the cooked onions and stir to combine.
- In a baking dish, cover the bottom with half of the sauce. Add the frozen stuffed shells to the baking dish and cover the top of the stuffed shells with remaining sauce.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30-35 minutes. Divide among serving plates and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if desired.
- Serve immediately.