- 1 pkg. (24 oz.) Celentano Large Round Cheese Ravioli
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 large shallots, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- black pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 6 cups spinach or arugula
- 1/2 cup Pecorino Romano cheese, shaved
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the ravioli according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a sauté pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and shallots and cook 2-3 minutes, stirring often until just starting to brown.
- Stir in the vinegar, mustard and season with salt and black pepper; remove from the heat.
- In a large bowl, add the spinach and pour the warm dressing over the top and toss to coat.
- Divide ravioli among plates and top with some of the spinach salad and sprinkle with the shaved, Pecorino Romano cheese to serve.