- 1 (12 oz.) package Green Giant® Restaurant Style Cauliflower & Fire Roasted Onions with Garlic Butter
- 1 cup Ortega® Black Beans
- 1 cup cotija Mexican cheese
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup light sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1-2 chipotles in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 pinch salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 head red cabbage, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray. Gently break up the Cauliflower and Fire Roasted Onions in the bag, then arrange on the prepared pan.
- Roast for 10 minutes. Remove pan from oven and stir well, distributing sauce.
- Roast for another 15 minutes.
- Add black beans and roast for another 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together sour cream, chipotles, lime juice, honey, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add cabbage and toss to coat.
- To serve, heat corn tortillas in a hot non-stick skillet until warm and arrange on warm plates. Divide cauliflower and bean mixture between each tortilla. Top each with cotija cheese and chipotle slaw. Garnish with cilantro, radishes and a squeeze of lime.