- 3/4 cup LAND O LAKES® Extra Creamy Unsalted Butter
- 1 3/4 cups cake flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 large LAND O LAKES® Eggs, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup LAND O LAKES® Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Heat oven to 325°F. Grease and flour 8x4-inch loaf pan; set aside.
- Melt butter in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring constantly, 10-12 minutes or until butter solids in bottom of pan begin to turn deep golden brown. (Butter will get foamy and bubble.) Immediately remove from heat. Pour butter, including brown bits, into bowl. Set aside.
- Stir together flour, baking powder and salt in bowl; set aside.
- Combine brown sugar and sugar in another bowl. Add eggs, whipping cream and vanilla; beat with whisk until smooth. Add flour mixture; stir until well mixed. Stir in browned butter until just mixed.
- Spread batter evenly into prepared pan. Bake 55-65 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes; remove from pan. Cool completely.
- 10 servings