- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cold LAND O LAKES® Butter, cut into chunks
- 4 to 5 Tbsp. cold water
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/4 tsp. coarse ground pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped roasted red bell peppers
- 3 Tbsp. lightly toasted pine nuts or your favorite chopped nuts
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
Heat oven to 375°F. Place flour in large bowl; cut in butter with pastry blender or fork until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in enough cold water with fork until flour mixture is just moistened. Shape into ball.
Roll out pastry on lightly floured surface to 12 inch circle. Place into ungreased 9 or 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom or pie pan. Press firmly on bottom and up sides of pan. Cut away excess pastry; prick all over with fork. Bake for 17 to 22 minutes or until very lightly browned.
Meanwhile, combine cream cheese and blue cheese in large bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. Continue beating, gradually adding whipping cream, egg and ground pepper until blended. Spread into baked pastry shell. Sprinkle with roasted red pepper, pine nuts and parsley.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until filling is set. Let stand 20 minutes before serving. To serve, cut into wedges. Cover; store refrigerated.