- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 9 frozen chocolate covered banana bites, each cut into 3 slices
- 2 Tbsp. chopped peanuts
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment or wax paper. In a medium bowl, combine yogurt and vanilla; mix well.
- Pour mixture onto baking sheet and spread out evenly until about 1/4-inch thick.
- In a small microwavable bowl, heat peanut butter for 15-20 seconds, just until slightly melted.
- Drop about 6 small dollops of peanut butter over the yogurt. Using a butter knife, swirl the peanut butter around to create a marbled design.
- Place banana slices randomly on top of yogurt mixture. Sprinkle with peanuts, cover and freeze 3 to 4 hours or until frozen.
- Break or cut into pieces and serve.
Store in an airtight container in the freezer.
Test Kitchen Tip:
Go ahead and replace the chocolate and peanut butter with chunks of frozen fruit. The possibilities are endless. Maybe try this other option, Berries & Granola Yogurt Bark.