- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of mushroom, chicken or celery soup undiluted
- 1/4 cup white wine, dry vermouth or milk
- 2 cups leftover turkey chunks
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 BAYS® English Muffins cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/8 tsp. nutmeg
- paprika (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine soup and wine; mix well. Add turkey and green onions; mix well.
- Spread mixture into a 1-1/2 quart (11 x 7-inch) baking dish. Top with muffins and cheese.
- Sprinkle nutmeg and, if desired, paprika over top of casserole.
- Bake in 375° oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.