- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen Brussels sprouts, thawed
- 9 to 10 slices bacon, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- Coarse black pepper for sprinkling
- 1/3 cup fig jam
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Gently squeeze Brussels sprouts with a paper towel to dry. Place one sprout at one end of bacon.
- Roll up and place on baking sheet. Repeat with remaining Brussels sprouts. Sprinkle with brown sugar and pepper. Bake 28 to 30 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine jam and mustard; mix well. Drizzle the fig mixture over Brussels sprouts or, set out a bowl of it as a dipping sauce.