- 4 slices cooked center cut bacon, chopped
- 1 lb. grilled chicken breast, cubed (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1 cup grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup Chobani Whole Milk Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 tsp. pepper, or to taste
- In a large bowl, combine bacon, chicken, avocado, grapes, cranberries, and red onion.
- In small bowl, whisk together yogurt, honey, lemon juice, lemon zest and pepper until mixed.
- Pour dressing over chicken salad mixture and toss to coat.
- Serve with crackers or on toasted sprouted grain bread with bib lettuce.