- 1 8-oz. brick cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 hass avocado
- 1/4 chopped green onion
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp and chopped
- 1/2 diced tomato
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 2 tsp. lime juice
- 2 large tortillas
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, avocado, green onion, bacon, cilantro, cumin and lime juice. Mix well to combine.
- Spread mixture evenly over two large tortillas and roll up. Cut in slices and place on plate. Refrigerate until ready to serve.