Dig into Hot Breakfast Month
When it’s cold outside, there’s nothing better than celebrating National Hot Breakfast Month. We’ve all heard breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so start off your day with something warm and tasty. Whether you’re still keeping your healthy New Year’s resolution, want to satisfy your sweet tooth or need breakfast on-the-go, these recipes and products will jump start your morning.
Sweet and Indulgent Breakfasts
- A deliciously easy, make-ahead recipe for Baked French Toast is great for company.
- Ooey-gooey pull-apart Cinnamon Monkey Bread is a family favorite ready in minutes.
- Packed with all the taste of your favorite Italian bakery dessert, Cannoli Flapjacks will satisfy you morning sweets craving.
- Use leftover cranberry sauce for these easy Cranberry Swirl Sweet Rolls.
- Chocolatey Chip Waffles are a crispy, delicious breakfast choice that’s ready in minutes and sure to please any chocolate lover.
- One whiff of these Rise and Shine Cinnamon Buns will have all your sleepy-heads jumping out of bed.
Savory Morning Flavors
- A rich and satisfying Onion Quiche with Bacon and Leeks is sure to impress.
- Your favorite dinner food meets breakfast in this Chorizo and Egg Pizza.
- Hearty Angus Meatball & Potato Breakfast Skillet is the perfect pairing for your favorite style eggs.
- This Mexican Breakfast Bake will make your warm breakfast a little hotter.
- Cheesy goodness awaits inside this Caprese Egg White Omelet.
- This recipe for Bacon & Sausage Cheesy Totchos is perfect for a yummy breakfast or anytime snack.
Fast and Portable Breakfasts
- For a craveable breakfast on-the-go, Sausage, Egg & Cheese Breakfast Sliders are sure to satisfy.
- Spice up your morning with perfectly pop-able Spicy Sausage & Egg Minis.
- Everyone loves the great taste and flakey goodness of a classic Cream Cheese & Strawberry Toaster Strudel.
- These easy-to-make Cheesy Egg Nests will start your day off on the right foot.
- Kids will love these Blueberry Pancake Poppers that are perfect for little hands.
- Wake up with a zesty Egg Cheese and Bacon Breakfast Burrito that’s ready in minutes.
Healthier Morning Options
- Rich and nutty Vegan Benedict with Spiced Polenta gives you a ton of flavor in a vegan alternative.
- Power up for the day with some oh-so-tasty Protein Waffles.
- Leave out the meat and start your day right with tasty Plant-Based Patty, Egg & Cheese Croissant Sandwiches.
- Lightened-Up Eggs Benedict offers a lighter twist on a classic Hollandaise sauce.
- Savory, veggie sausage links, sweet red pepper and colorful broccoli fleck this Italian Veggie Frittata.
- Flavorful, tangy feta puts a modern spin on Eggs Florentine Veggie Hash Skillet.
Tell us your Hot Breakfast Month favorites on social media @EasyHomeMeals.