September 24, 2022
Why Did the Chicken Cross the Road? To Celebrate Chicken Month!
September is National Chicken Month. We eat A LOT of chicken around here! Whether you’re looking for heat-and-eat chicken appetizers, dinner shortcuts or already prepared chicken entrées – the frozen food section is packed with convenient and tasty products. Stock your freezer with these time-saving chicken products, or whip up one of these chicken recipes.
Frozen Chicken Products
- These Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Fillets make for a great dinner base.
- There’s no need to go out for dinner when you can make a Birds Eye Chicken with Balsamic Flavored Sweet Potatoes Sheet Pan Meal at home.
- Put down the take-out menu and instead stock your freezer with InnovAsian Sweet & Sour Chicken!
- You don’t have to go to White Castle to enjoy these White Castle Chicken Breast Sliders!
- You haven’t had ramen at home quite like this flavorful Ling-Ling Spicy Miso Chicken Ramen.
- For guilt-free chicken nuggets, try Tyson Naturals Gluten Free Breaded Chicken Breast Nuggets.
- Better buy a second box of these favorite Jose Ole Chicken & Cheese Taquitos!
- Lunch at the office just get better when you can heat up Tai Pei Chicken Fried Rice.
- Eating vegetarian doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy chicken! Try MorningStar Farms Veggie Original Chik Patties.
- Dinner is made easy when you heat up Marie Callender’s Cheesy Chicken & Rice.
- If you like fried chicken then you’ll absolutely love this Honey Butter Korean Fried Chicken!
- This recipe for Chicken Enchiladas Verde makes for the perfect family meal.
- We love how simple and comforting these Easy Chicken and Dumplings are.
- This delicious Chicken and Vegetable Lo Mein is ready in 30 minutes!
- Spice up your dinnertime with this Grilled Buffalo Chicken and Pierogy Skillet.
- If you enjoy stuffed shells then you’ll really like this twist of Cheese Stuffed Shells with Chicken, Spinach and Mushroom Alfredo.
- These Muffin Pan Chicken Pot Pies are almost too pretty to eat!
- You won’t miss the real chicken in this Chik’n Strips and Artichoke Couscous Bowl.
- Step up your chicken and waffles brunch game with this recipe for Sriracha Chicken and Waffles!
- No need to go out for Italian when you can make Crispy Chicken Parmesan at home.
- Whether for lunch or dinner, these Orange Chicken Wraps with Asian-style Ranch Dressing will become a new family favorite.
- For a refreshing dinner, enjoy this Grilled Chicken Salad with Gochujang Honey Dressing!
What’s your favorite frozen chicken product and chicken recipe? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.