June 17, 2022
This One’s For The Dads! Recipes for Father’s Day
Father’s Day is just around the corner and where there’s a grill, there’s a way… to celebrate all of the men in our lives! Whether you’re celebrating a father, grandfather, uncle, brother or dad-to-be, these recipes are the key to cheering on our favorite guys!
WE’RE JUST GETTING STARTED
- Lighten it up with this Grilled Meatball, Strawberry, Arugula and Fennel Salad!
- Taking Dad to the great outdoors? Make these Grilled Campfire Nacho Packets!
- Chip Chip HOORAY for our Dads! This Spinach Artichoke Dip is a definite crowd pleaser.
- You “mozz” be dreaming of these Fresh Mozzarella Grilled Crostinis!
THE MAIN ATTRACTION
- Spice it up with this easy Surf & Turf!
- No guy in the world can resist this Grilled Meatball & Pesto Flatbread.
- These EASY Grilled BBQ Chicken and Pierogy Packets are going to be Dad’s favorite!
- This Brined Pork with Pineapple Salsa is perfect for any summer occasion.
- Looking for your next grilling favorite? These Stuffed Brat Sliders are sure to be a hit.
DON’T FORGET THE SIDES!
- Keep the corny dad jokes coming with this buttery Grilled Street Corn!
- Cheesy potatoes!? Yes please! These easy and quick Cheesy Bacon Potatoes in Foil are going to be the star of your celebration.
- Bring Dad the heat with this Southwest Mac and Cheese!
MAKE DAD’S DAY EXTRA SWEET
- Smore’s for all! These Grilled S’mores Turnovers are made on the grill rather than a campfire.
- Tacos don’t need to be for dinner – try these Homemade Fruit Tacos for a refreshing treat!
- This Raspberry Lemon Cake with Vegan Cream Cheese Frosting is extra sweet, just like Dad!
- These Chocolate Praline Pies are mini so you can enjoy more than one (or two, or three…)
What recipes do you make for Father’s Day? Share with us on social @EasyHomeMeals!