- 1/4 cup Chobani® Plain Whole Milk Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 6 ears corn
- 1/2 cup crumbled cotija cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Set grill on high heat. In a small bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, lime juice, garlic powder, chili powder, and chipotle powder.
- Using a brush, generously cover ears of corn with sauce.
- Place the corn on grill and cook for 8 minutes on high heat, rotating every 1-2 minutes.
- While grilling, brush sauce on corn several times.
- Remove corn from grill and brush any remaining sauce onto corn.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Top with cheese and cilantro and serve hot.