February 18, 2022
Snacks on Snacks on Snacks!
We can’t get enough of snacks. Savory… Salty… Sweet… We love them all. With February being Snack Food Month, we felt an entire post dedicated to snacks is totally necessary. When we’re shopping for snacks at the grocery store, we always save the best destination for last: the frozen food and dairy aisles—A.K.A. the “cool” aisles. The freezer section has convenient and delish heat-and-eat munchies, from mozzarella sticks to taquitos. They also have shortcut ingredients like phyllo dough and meatballs so you can whip up snacks in no time. The dairy aisle has numerous wholesome snack options, like yogurts, cheese sticks and English muffins. It’s also the place to find those staple ingredients for snack recipes.
We’ve pulled together some of our favorite snacks and recipes, plus some new products that we will be on the hunt for during our next shopping trip!
- Because snacks and pizza rolls go hand-in-hand, these Mini Pepperoni Pizza Rolls are a no brainer!
- Not all snacks are savory. This Strawberry Cheesecake Dip is just three ingredients and oh so yummy.
- These Star Wars Mandalorian Cheesy Potato Tots are almost too cute to eat!
- Both sweet and salty, this Oven Caramel Corn is seriously addictive!
- Beef & Cheese Mini Tacos are one snack you need to get your hands on!
- Enjoy this trendy breakfast in snack form with Bite-Size Avocado Toast.
- Whether you bake, boil, saute or air fry, these Mini Cheddar Seasoned with Bacon Pierogies are so tasty, and even better wrapped in bacon!
- For a cool treat without the guilt, make these Blueberry Vanilla Popsicles using frozen blueberries.
- We will never turn down cheese for a snack, especially these Pepper Jack Cheese Sticks.
- If you like chicken and waffles then you’ll love these bite-size Southern Chicken and Waffle Bites with a twist!
- These Mini Vegetable Spring Rolls are so light and delicious.
- Our mouths are watering just thinking about this Baked Potato Sour Cream Dip.
- There’s no need to go out for fried pickles when you can have Crispy Dill Pickles at home!
- These Teriyaki Chicken Mini Potstickers are ready to eat in just two minutes.
- These Cheesy Shrimp Nachos are na-cho average nachos!
- For a snack you can feel good about, make these Toasted Granola Bites!
- Kids and those young at heart will go crazy over the Dunkaroos Yogurt – in vanilla birthday cake, cotton candy and strawberry flavors!
- We love a good dip, like this dairy and veggie-packed Southwest Party Dip.
- In under 15 minutes you can bake these Toasted Four Cheese Ravioli for a snack.
What are your favorite snacks from the frozen food and dairy aisles? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.