January 31, 2020
Lombardi Trophy-Worthy Big Game Snacks
Are you ready for some Big Game snacks?! Besides Thanksgiving, Super Bowl Sunday has the most consumed food than any other day of the year. And did you know that roughly 1.25 billion chicken wings are consumed on Super Bowl Sunday? We’re here to arm you with the best of the best game-day snacks for your party menu. The frozen food and dairy aisles are loaded with heat-and-eat snacks and shortcut ingredients to make for easier prep time and a guaranteed successful Big Game extravaganza!
- Skip ordering out for wings and instead cook up Bone-In Buffalo Style Wings – don’t forget the ranch and blue cheese!
- You can’t get much easier and cuter than these Game Day Football Potato Skins!
- There’s no need for long pizza delivery wait times when you can bake up an Uncured Pepperoni and Uncured Bacon Pizza.
- Your game-day munchies dreams can come true with recipes like Blue Cheese Burger Totchos!
- Warm your crowd with a hearty and flavorful bowl of Gametime Mexican Chicken Soup.
- Everyone will go crazy of these tiny and tasty Pigskins in a Blanket!
- You can feed a whole fan-base with this Half-Time Bacon Cheese Dip
- There’s no need to make pulled pork from scratch when you can heat up delicious Pulled Pork in Honey Bourbon BBQ Sauce!
- Tantalize your taste buds with these Spicy Chipotle Meatballs.
- Give your fans what they really want, these ooey-gooey Mozzarella Sticks!
- Your Big Game bash will be a total winner with these Cheesy Shrimp Potato Skins.
- Make these Pub-Style Pretzel Bites using frozen dough and serve with mustard and beer cheese sauce.
- For a convenient and yummy snack, bake up these Beef & Cheese Taquitos.
- You haven’t had “nachos” quite like these ridiculous Pizza Nachos!
- Bacon makes everything even tastier, especially these Bacon Wrapped Mini Pierogies!
- Skip pizza delivery and instead bake up a Super-Sized Supreme Pizza.
- These Mini Football Buffalo Chicken Calzones will score a touchdown with your party guests!
- You may need to make a second batch of these Meat Lovers Mini Quiches.
- Cut costs for your Big Game bash by picking up Boneless Honey BBQ Chicken Bites.
- Impress your Big Game guests with these delish Pierogy Nachos.
- These Pork & Vegetable Egg Rolls are oh so tasty served with soy sauce!
- We think this Primo Thin Garlic Chicken Alfredo Pizza is touchdown-worthy!
- Go the distance for your Big Game get-together and serve up this impressive Bacon-Jalapeño Cheesy Football.
Need another idea that will score you the Lombardi Trophy of snacks?
What are your must-have Big Game snacks? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.