April 5, 2023
Embrace National Grilled Cheese Month With These Recipes!
It’s easy bein’ cheesy! Have “grate” recipes prepared this National Grilled Cheese Month!
Get your graters ready for National Grilled Cheese Month! Celebrate this April with recipes that’ll make you melt. While grilled cheese can seem like a simple dish, there are a variety of ways to spice it up. From savory to sweet, the possibilities are endless. So, looking for an excuse to indulge in dairy? Here it is. Don’t have a meltdown with these easy grilled cheese recipes.
9 Delicious Grilled Cheese Recipes
Why choose between sweet and savory when you can have both?
- A Fig & Prosciutto Grilled Cheese has a perfect balance between sweet and savory.
- Want to expand your cheese palate? This Cherry Camembert Grilled Cheese uses a flavorful Camembert cheese to add a creamy and earthy flavor.
- Swing into spring with a fruity Peach & Prosciutto Grilled Cheese!
Rise and shine to a breakfast-friendly grilled cheese!
- Ever had strawberry on your grilled cheese? Trust us, you can’t go wrong with a Strawberry Waffle Grilled Cheese.
- This Panini Waffle Grilled Cheese is pressed in a panini maker to make the ultimate melty deliciousness.
- We can’t forget bacon! These Grilled Canadian Bacon, Tomato & Cheese Sandwiches capture all things yummy about a savory breakfast.
Sometimes, all you need is a salty treat.
- Take your sandwich under the sea! These Grilled Cheese & Shrimp Taco Pesto Sandwiches are a gamechanger.
- Amp up the classic bacon and cheese combo with this Apple Bacon Cheddar Grilled Cheese.
- What more could you want from a grilled cheese? This Ooey-Gooey Bacon Grilled Cheese will make your grilled cheese month one to remember.