September 1, 2022
A+ Back-to-School Breakfast Ideas
We’ve all heard breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Start off your back-to-school breakfast routine with something tasty and satisfying. Whether you’re doing breakfast on-the-go or want something warm and filling to eat as a family, these recipes and products will jump start your morning.
Fast and Portable
- These easy-to-make Sunshine Breakfast Muffin Cups will start your day off on the right foot.
- For a craveable breakfast on-the-go, Sausage, Egg & Cheese Breakfast Sliders are sure to satisfy.
- Spice up your morning with perfectly pop-able Spicy Sausage & Egg Minis.
- Everyone loves the great taste and flakey goodness of a classic Cream Cheese & Strawberry Toaster Strudel.
- Philly Cheesesteak Omelet Cups are the breakfast version of your favorite sandwich.
- Southwest Style Meatball Breakfast Slider will get kids out of bed and ready to go any day of the week.
Hot and Hearty
- A deliciously easy, make-ahead recipe for Baked French Toast is great for busy mornings.
- For breakfast, brunch or dinner, this Cheese & Tomato Quiche will be a new classic for the family.
- Sweet, savory and super cheesy are all words used to describe this full-flavored Breakfast Skillet.
- Chilaquiles, A Mexican one-skillet meal, is great for breakfast or brunch and provides a new way to repurpose salsa and tortilla chips.
- Make a Sheet Pan Pancake to serve the whole family without manning the griddle.
- Warm up your morning with a delicious Biscuits and Gravy Scrambler.
What are your best back-to-school breakfast ideas to get the kids out the door fast and full? Share with us @EasyHomeMeals.