September 1, 2022
A+ Back-to-School Breakfast Ideas for Kids and Busy Parents
We’ve all heard breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Start off your family breakfast routine with something tasty and satisfying. Whether you’re looking for on-the-go breakfast ideas for school, quick breakfast ideas for work or just want something warm and filling to eat as a family, these hearty recipes and products will jump start your morning.
On-The-Go Breakfast Ideas for School
Save time by making these A+ breakfast recipes that are easy on-the-go breakfast ideas for busy mornings.
- These easy-to-make Sunshine Breakfast Muffin Cups will start your day off on the right foot.
- For a quick and easy morning meal on-the-go, these Sausage, Egg & Cheese Breakfast Sliders sandwiched between two Eggo Pancakes are sweet, savory and sure to satisfy.
- Spice up your morning with perfectly poppable Spicy Sausage & Egg Minis.
- Everyone loves the great taste and flakey goodness of a classic Cream Cheese & Strawberry Toaster Strudel.
- Philly Cheesesteak Omelet Cups are the breakfast version of your favorite sandwich.
- Southwest-Style Meatball Breakfast Sliders will get kids out of bed and ready to go any day of the week.
Get more kid-approved breakfast ideas for school.
Hot and Hearty Breakfast Meals for the Family
If you’ve got a little extra time to spare, cook up these family breakfast recipes that the whole family can enjoy together.
- A deliciously easy, make-ahead recipe for Baked French Toast is great for family members of all ages.
- For breakfast, brunch or dinner, this Cheese & Tomato Quiche will be a new classic for the family.
- Sweet, savory and super cheesy are all words used to describe this full-flavored Breakfast Skillet.
- Chilaquiles, a Mexican one-skillet meal, is great for breakfast or brunch and provides a new way to repurpose salsa and tortilla chips.
- Make a Sheet Pan Pancake to serve the whole family without heating up the griddle.
- Warm up your morning with a rich and delicious Biscuits and Gravy Scrambler.
View all easy breakfast recipes.
What are your best back-to-school breakfast ideas to get the kids out the door fast and full? Share with @easyhomemeals on social.