August 26, 2020
26 Recipes & Products for National Sandwich Month
Just in time for the back-to-school season, August is National Sandwich Month. Sandwiches are so versatile as they can be consumed for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Sandwiches are extremely popular in the United States, with roughly 300 million sandwiches eaten by Americans everyday. In fact, over 60 popular sandwich types originated in America. Before we could let Sandwich Month pass us by, we’ve rounded up some of the best frozen sandwiches and sandwich recipes.
- Skip the drive-thru in the morning and instead heat up a Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit Sandwich.
- For an extra creamy eggs, enjoy this Ricotta Breakfast Sandwich.
- Step up your breakfast sandwich game with this Huevos Rancheros Sandwich.
- When you need to get on the road fast, heat up a Sausage, Egg & Cheese Croissant Sandwich.
- For the ultimate breakfast sandwich experience, make this Bacon-Zola Breakfast Sandwich.
- You don’t need to travel to the south to have this Southern Style Chicken Biscuit Sandwich.
- Avocado lovers will devour this California-Style Fried Egg Sandwich.
- Pop these Sausage, Egg & Cheese Breakfast Sliders in the microwave for a quick and tasty meal.
Lunch & Dinner Sandwiches
- This classic sandwich just got even better with this recipe for PB&J!
- When you can’t decide between burgers or steaks, grill this flavorful Tenderloin Caprese Sandwich.
- Forget your favorite fast food joint and make this Spicy Jalapeño Chicken Sandwich at home.
- Say goodbye to boring tuna with this Tuna Monte Cristo Sandwich.
- Trade in the bread for waffles with this Turkey BLT.
- Let your taste buds take a journey with this vegetarian Mediterranean Pita Sandwich.
- This Pulled Pork Torta is bursting with flavor.
- Spice up your lunch or dinner with a Buffalo Shrimp Sandwich.
- Two of your favorite sandwiches are combined in this delish Philly Cheesesteak Grilled Cheese.
- For a refreshing lunch, make this Garden Wrap.
- Need a dinner for the whole family, try this Giant Baked Italian Club Sandwich using frozen bread dough.
- As if grilled cheese could get any better than this Smoky French Onion Grilled Cheese.
- If you’re craving burgers but don’t feel like grilling, heat up these Original Sliders.
- This Sonoma Sourdough Sandwich proves that English muffins aren’t just for breakfast.
- You haven’t had a fish sandwich quite like this delicious Nashville-Style Budweiser® Beer Battered Cod Sandwich.
- Heat up these Sweet & Spicy Pulled Pork BBQ Sliders in minutes.
- This Grilled Vegetable Sandwich is smeared with creamy goat cheese.
- We could eat these Italian Meatball Sliders every single day.
What are your favorite sandwiches? Share your sandwich creations with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.