October 14, 2021
25 Dessert Day Ideas you Could Only Dream of!
Some people’s favorite day of the year is their birthday, while some like Christmas or even upcoming Halloween. Around here though, our favorite day is National Dessert Day! What better excuse is there to indulge in your favorites treats from the frozen aisles, as well as whip up these delicious dessert recipes. Check out these ideas for the best Dessert Day ever!
For the Chocolate Lovers
- Dove Chocolate has it all – from DOVEBAR chocolate-covered ice cream bars to pints, to ice cream minis and sorbet covered in dark chocolate, there’s a flavor you’ll love!
- These dairy-free Dark Chocolate Truffles are rolled in the best tasty toppings with a chocolate ganache.
- Chocolate Brownie Cream Pie is the most decadent combination of brownie pieces, chocolate chips and a chocolate filling.
- You won’t even miss the ice cream in this Chocolate Hot Fudge Sundae Layer Cake.
- These Belgian Mini Eclairs are so easy to keep on-hand in the freezer!
Keepin’ it Vanilla
- This delectable Italian Yellow Cake is anything but vanilla.
- Vanilla Cream Puff Pastry is a fancy dessert packed with sweetness!
- It’s what’s inside that counts! This Inside-Out Cherry Vanilla Tres Leches Ice Cream Cake is impossible to hate.
- Just grab a spoon and enjoy this dairy-free Vanilla Bean Frozen Dessert.
- This PHILADELPHIA Vanilla Bean Mousse Cheesecake is so creamy and luscious!
- This Candy Caramel Pear Dessert is sure to please your sweet tooth.
- Everything’s much better on a stick , especially this refreshing Peppermint Sundae from FatBoy!
- Fall is perfect for these Caramel Apple Monkey Bites!
- Gear up for the holidays with a bowl of Graeter’s Cinnamon Handcrafted Ice Cream.
- These Mulled Cider Phyllo Tartlets are almost too adorable to eat!
Fruity & Fun
- Mini Pineapple Ginger Upside-Down Cakes sure aren’t small on flavor!
- Short on time? Mrs. Smith’s Blackberry Cobbler is here to save the day.
- This Lemon Raspberry Braid looks so elegant – before you dig in of course!
- You don’t need a spoon to indulge in these Sorbet Pops – in pineapple, mango, strawberry, blackberry and raspberry.
- These Ricotta Berry Trifles can be customized with your favorite berries.
A Little Bit of Everything
- Have your dessert in a glass with these Tipsy S’mores Milkshakes.
- Browned Butter Banana Pound Cake is like banana bread and your favorite cake all in one.
- Kind Frozen Pints come in a variety of flavors fit for every palate, including Pistachio, Dark Chocolate Almond Sea Salt, Coffee Hazelnut and more!
- PB lovers will go crazy over this Unforgettable Peanut Butter Pie.
- Don’t knock this flavor combination until you try it: Peaches & Twix Ice Cream Crumble Jars.
What is your all-time favorite dessert? Share with us on social @EasyHomeMeals! Happy Dessert Day 🙂