October 27, 2022
22 Scary Good Halloween Recipes
Halloween weekend is almost here! Not only do we love all the candy and costumes, we can’t get enough of the festive Halloween desserts, drinks and themed food. Whether you’re making a special Halloween breakfast, hosting a party or making dinner before trick-or-treating, these Halloween recipes will put a spell on you! The frozen food and dairy aisles are chopped full of the ingredients you need to make your Halloween festivities spooky fun!
Spooky Halloween Sweets
- Making these Halloween Cookie Treats is simple using ready-to-bake refrigerated cookie dough!
- These Chocolate Marshmallow Witches Cauldrons will put a spell on you!
- For an impressive dessert, make this festive Halloween Cheesecake.
- You little monsters will love these Halloween Monster Cookie Balls.
- Feast your eyes on these Bloody Eyeball Phyllo Treats.
- This Ghost Parfait makes for a sweet Halloween breakfast or guilt-free treat.
- This Frankenstein’s Brain is almost too creepy to eat!
- Your little goblins and ghouls will love decorating their own Halloween Witch Cupcakes.
Savory Halloween Eats
- This Skull-tacular Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball is truly “to die for!”
- Two ingredients is all you need to make these Baked String Cheese Mummies!
- If you’re watching your carbs or are gluten-free, this Ghost Cauliflower Crust Pizza will make for a scary good pre-trick-or-treating dinner!
- Your Halloween party spread needs this Layered Halloween Taco Dip.
- Impress your guests with this Halloween Cheese Board.
- This seasonal Plant-Based Pumpkin Chili will tantalize your taste buds.
- Put a smile on everyone’s faces with these Phyllo Pepperoni Jack O’ Lanterns.
- If you like pigs-in-a-blanket, these Air Fryer Crescent Mummy Dogs are right up your alley!
- For a festive party beverage, serve up the Jack-O-Lantern Smoothies in orange peels!
- Better make a double batch of this Witches’ Brew Chocolate Punch.
- These Spooktacular Sippers are kid-friendly, but add a splash of rum or vodka to make these extra boo-tastic for the adults!
- Orange lovers will adore this Screamsicle Shake!
- For a wholesome and fun Halloween breakfast treat, blend up a Frankenstein Smoothie.
- Even Dracula won’t be able to resist this Vampire Kiss Shake!
What Halloween recipe will you try this weekend? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.