- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. dry ranch seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 1-1/2 cups finely shredded Colby-jack cheese
- 1 (8-oz.) block mozzarella cheese [finely shred 1-1/2 cups and 10 small diced pieces for decorating]
- 3 black olives for decorating
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, ranch seasoning, and garlic powder; mix well.
- Stir in bacon bits, Colby-jack and shredded mozzarella cheeses until thoroughly combined.
- On a serving platter, form cheese mixture into the shape of a skull. (See Tip.)
- Decorate eyes and nose using black olives, and use diced mozzarella cheese for teeth. (See photo.)
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Test Kitchen Tip:
To make the skull shape, we used a bowl and sculpted the cheese mixture around it to give it the skull shape. Have fun and experiment with all sorts of edible additions until you create the perfect look. Enjoy with your favorite crackers and veggies.