April 28, 2022
22 Recipes for Any Spring Shower or Celebration
Springtime is upon us which means calendars are filling up with birthday and graduation parties, bridal and baby showers, warm weather get-togethers and parties just because! Get in the celebration spirit with help from the frozen and dairy aisles and these delightful spring recipes. Whether you’re bringing something as a guest or if you’re the host of honor, your friends and family will love what you’ve prepared!
Festive & Refreshing Drinks
- This Strawberry Lemonade Boba Milk Tea is the perfect blend of creamy and tangy, and even has popping boba pearls!
- You might have had a classic bloody Mary, but you probably haven’t seen something like this Ultimate Bloody Mary!
- If you’re an iced coffee AND chocolate lover, this Mudslide Iced Coffee is just for you.
- This drink just screams “spring” – a Lavender Honey Gin & Tonic is sure to hit the spot!
- Not just any ol’ marg, this Strawberry Margarita is a colorful and quenching cocktail, using frozen strawberries instead of a pre-made mix!
- A Dairy-Free Matcha Smoothie may be just what you need for a little boost.
Appetizing Apps and Small Bites
- This Classic Shower Trio takes popular chicken salad, egg salad and cucumbers with cream cheese – and turns it into bite-sized delights!
- Prosciutto-Wrapped Party Shrimp are just four ingredients yet look so elegant.
- Just pop these Mini Vegetable Spring Rolls in the oven for ten minutes for a ready-to-grab app!
- Sweet and Sour Sriracha Mini Pierogies (yes, mini is a thing) are great for dipping in a zesty sauce!
- Ham & Cheese Ribbons are the perfect way to combine a little meat, cheese and veggies.
- These Mozzarella Caprese Bites are not only festive, they’re a snack you won’t be able to resist!
- Mac & Cheese Bites – it’s like the classic pasta but in appetizer form!
- You can’t go wrong with Smoky, Chipotle Meatballs – a party must-have.
Delectable Desserts to Dive Into
- For those popular gender reveal parties, these Baby Cupcakes are great for sharing the surprise!
- These Pastel Rainbow Gelatin Cups have the prettiest spring colors.
- Bride & Groom Cookie Balls are so adorable and fitting for the occasion!
- Wedding Bells are a subtly sweet cookie great for a shower or wedding.
- Strawberry Rose Tarts are a gorgeous dessert sure to impress.
- These Diploma Cookies fit the bill for any graduation.
- Or try these super cute Graduation Cap Cupcakes!
- This Baby Shower Cake is a sweet addition to any baby shower!
What is your favorite recipe or product to bring or have at a spring celebration or party? Share with us on social @EasyHomeMeals!