Bloody Mary Mix
- 2 1/2 oz. vodka
- 1/2 cup tomato juice
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 dashes hot sauce
- 1 pinch garlic salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 2 Jose Ole Taquitos (your choice of flavor/meat)
- 4 Farm Rich Jalapeno Poppers
- 1 Farm Rich Loaded Potato Skin
- 2 slices of bacon
- 2 sticks of beef jerky
- 3 pepperoncinis
- 3 cheese cubes
- wooden skewers
- Mix all the ingredients together in a shaker.
- Add ice (optional) to a large tumbler. Pour Bloody Mary mix into tumbler.
- Prepare frozen foods according to the directions on the package.
- Fry or microwave two pieces of bacon.
- While the frozen foods and bacon are being cooked, prepare the Bloody Mary Mix.
- Place pepperoncini and cube of cheese on skewers.
- Cut cooked taquito into thirds and slide onto skewer – repeat with second taquito.
- Add the two cooked jalapeno poppers to a skewer. Carefully skewer the Loaded Potato Skin lengthwise, ensuring that both ends are secure.
- Add all the skewer snacks, bacon, beef jerky and any other snacks you’d like to add to the drink and serve immediately.