February 23, 2021
21 Healthy Snacks for Snack Food Month
February is almost over, but there’s still time to get your snack on for National Snack Food Month! A lot of people are looking to healthier lifestyle changes at the beginning of the year, which means snacks full of nutrients that keep you full yet feeling energetic. Try these healthy snacks today to keep you satisfied in between meals!
- Jimmy Dean Delights Turkey Sauces and Veggies Frittatas are a simple morning snack solution ready in about a minute!
- A Protein Parfait is has just the right amount of sweet and crunchy.
- Phyllo dough is so versatile – check out this trendy version of Avocado Phyllo Toast!
- Who doesn’t love fruit in the morning? This Watermelon Berry Salad is sweet and so good!
- Mixed Berry Oatmeal Bars are a wholesome and easy to eat snack.
- Sticky Bun Chia Seed Pudding is packed with the chia seeds nutrients and is delish!
- You’re sure to love these Harvest Bran Muffin Bites!
- Nachos don’t have to be savory – these Pear and Apple Nachos are topped with cottage cheese for a rich snack!
- Organic Mild Cheddar Sticks are oh-so-easy to just grab and enjoy!
- These savory and Scrumptious Stuffed Mushrooms are a vegetarian delight you’ll go crazy over.
- Pop some Breaded Cauliflower Bites in the air fryer or oven and you’ll have a tasty treat in no time.
- Mini Star Sandwich Skewers are not only adorable, they’re so yummy!
- Make these Golden Veggie Quinoa Bites ahead of time for when you need something quick to snack on!
- Enjoy some sunshine by blending up this Taste of the Tropics Smoothie using frozen mango chunks.
- These Apple & Cheese Snacks are just four simple ingredients.
- We’re no stranger to a late-night bowl of cereal. For a healthier version, try this colorful Refreshing Fruit “Cereal!”
- Balanced Breaks have a little bit of everything so you can have a savory and sweet snack.
- These Froyo Pops taste like dessert but pack a protein punch.
- We love the flavor combination in these Jamaican Shrimp with Mango Relish snacks.
- These Apple Pie Eggo Empanadas make for an easy and scrumptious breakfast, dessert or snack.
- Grab half a Lender’s Bagel from the fridge or freezer for quick snack! Toast it and top it with cream cheese, butter, jelly or peanut butter.
What healthy snacks do you like to munch on? Share with us @EasyHomeMeals!