- 1 medium apple, cored and sliced thinly (use a mandolin for slicing, if you have one)
- 1 medium pear, cored and sliced thinly
- 3/4 cup Hood® Cottage Cheese with Honey & Pear
- 1/2 cup oats and honey granola (or your favorite granola)
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- Arrange alternating apple and pear slices on a large plate, with slices overlapping (as you would chips for traditional nachos).
- Place dollops of cottage cheese overtop apple and pear slices.
- Sprinkle granola evenly over top fruit and cottage cheese.
- Drizzle with honey.