April 6, 2020
21 Gooey Grilled Cheeses to Sink Your Teeth Into
April is National Grilled Cheese Month. There’s something so comforting and nostalgic about eating a grilled cheese sandwich. Did you know that the most popular additions to a grilled cheese are bacon, ham and tomato? With all of us spending much more time at home, it’s the perfect excuse to eat all the grilled cheeses! We’ve pulled together some of the best grilled cheese combinations that your whole family will go crazy over.
- We know your kiddos will get a kick out of making these Funny Face Grilled Cheeses!
- Even the freezer aisle is armed with grilled cheeses, like this flavorful Philly Cheestesteak Grilled Cheese.
- Turn this brunch staple into your new favorite grilled cheese–Chicken and Waffles Grilled Cheese.
- Fire up your taste buds for this Jalapeño Popper Grilled Cheese.
- Who needs avocado toast when you can instead eat an Avocado Tomato Waffle Grilled Cheese.
- Definitely don’t judge a book by it’s cover, or a grilled cheese by its name–Loaded Baked Potato Grilled Cheese.
- Ooey-Gooey Bacon Grilled Cheese is one grilled cheese no one will be able to resist!
- Add some worldly flavors to your grilled cheese with this recipe for Mediterranean Meatball Grilled Cheese.
- ]We bet you never thought of this Mozzarella, Tomato and Basil Grilled Cheese creation.
- If wings are your thing, then you must try this Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese!
- After one bite of this Pulled Pork Grilled Cheese, you’ll never be able to eat pulled pork any other way.
- Turn those waffles in your freezer into these small but mighty Grilled Canadian Bacon, Tomato and Cheese Sandwiches.
- You’ve heard of an egg on a burger, but what about a Herbed Butter Grilled Cheese with Fried Egg?
- Heat up a Creamy Chicken Carbonara Grilled Cheese and prepare to be mind-blown!
- This Grilled Cheese Breakfast Bake is perfect for your next family brunch.
- Turn an Italian classic into your new favorite grilled cheese sandwich with this Lasagna Grilled Cheese!
- For a new kind or grilled cheese experience, try yummy Grilled Cheese & Shrimp Taco Pesto Sandwiches!
- When you can’t decide between grilled cheese or pizza, make a Grilled Cheese Pizza Sandwich.
- For a quick snack, heat up these ooey-gooey Grilled Cheese Sticks!
- We think your little ones will especially enjoy these Grilled Cheese with Ham and Apples.
- If you like the soup then you’ll love this French Onion Grilled Cheese!
What are your children’s favorite grilled cheeses? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals. Be sure to get your grilled cheese on this Sunday, April 12 for National Grilled Cheese Day!