February 2, 2021
18 Sweet Snacks to Enjoy Right Now
It’s no secret that we love snacks around here. And since February is National Snack Food Month, we’re super excited to share all things snacks this month. While most of us may think of salty or savory snacks, you can’t forget all of the many sweet snacks out there. Check out the frozen food and dairy aisles for ingredients like frozen fruit and cottage cheese to make your favorite snacks, or to stock up on convenient, ready-to-eat snacks.
Satisfy your cravings with these yummy sweet snacks:
- Feel like a kid with this Orange Cream Gelatin.
- We love the sweet and saltiness of this Crunchy Sweet Snack Mix!
- These Pear and Apple Nachos pack a protein punch.
- We bet you didn’t think to use English muffins to make these tasty Cinnamon Sugar & Chocolate Crisps.
- It doesn’t have to be hot out to enjoy these refreshing Strawberry Mango Yogurt Pops!
- Stock your freezer with these decadent Frozen Chocolate Banana Dippers.
- This Yogurt Bark can be customized with your favorite fruits and toppings.
- We love how light this Fresh Fruit with Ricotta, Fresh Mint, and Honey is for a morning snack.
- Fixin’ for chocolate? Bake up this Double Chocolate Snack Cake.
- Kids and those young at heart will go crazy for this Banana M&M Crunch Smoothie!
- Make these Fried Bread Sticks using frozen bread dough.
- Everyone in the family will devour this Kiddie Kitty Meow Mix.
- Yogurt isn’t just for breakfast — enjoy this Apple Cinnamon Mix-Ins Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative for an anytime snack.
- This Peanut Butter Fruit Dip Phyllo Cups platter is almost too beautiful to eat!
- Blend up this Pink Paradise Smoothie — it’s like summer in a glass.
- This Banana Berry Crostini is a sweet snack you can feel good about!
- We love the tartness of these Cranberry Oat Squares for snack.
- You don’t have to wait until dessert to enjoy this creamy Key Lime Cheesecake Snack!
What sweet snacks do you crave? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.