August 3, 2020
18 Recipes and Products for Watermelon Day
August 3 is National Watermelon Day. We can’t think of a more refreshing fruit on a hot summer day, which makes sense since it’s 92 percent water! While most watermelons have a red flesh, some have orange, yellow, white or even green flesh. People have been enjoying this juicy fruit for thousands of year. In fact, the Egyptians have been growing it for over 5,000 years, and even drew watermelons on the walls of tombs. In honor of Watermelon Day, we’ve pulled together watermelon products and simple recipes using watermelon.
- If you like their orange juice, then you’ll love their Premium Drinks Watermelon.
- If you’re not cake eaters but still want an impressive dessert, make this Watermelon Cake.
- Cool off with these super yummy Watermelon Bomb Pops!
- Start your day with a One In A Melon Smoothie.
- For a summer dish that’s both savory and sweet, make this easy Watermelon Salad.
- There’s no need to go out for Italian ice when you can stock your freezer with Watermelon Italian Ice.
- For a refreshing cocktail, make this Watermelon Rum Smash.
- Step up your next cookout with these Watermelon & Feta Phyllo Cups for an appetizer.
- No one will be able to resist one of these Melon Ball Cocktails.
- Take advantage of summer’s bounty with this Watermelon Pizza.
- Adults and kids alike will love this Wigglin’ Watermelon Cool ‘N Easy Pie!
- Complete your summer picnic with this Cucumber Melon Salad.
- Add this to your must-try cocktail list: Watermelon Gin Fizz.
- Your kiddos will love having these Sour Watermelon Freeze Pops.
- Step up your kebab game with these Fresh Mozzarella Watermelon Skewers.
- These Wild Watermelon Smoothies are perfect for breakfast, snack or when you need to be on-the-go.
- If you’re a fan of veggie burgers, you absolutely have to try these Richard Blais Pita Burgers!
- Blend up this Strawberry, Watermelon and Nectarine Smoothie for a fruity, refreshing drink.
What’s your favorite way to eat watermelon? Share with us on social media @EasyHomeMeals.