- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. Tabasco or other hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 4 cups chopped seedless watermelon, chilled
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup Hood® Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, Tabasco sauce, salt, and pepper, using a whisk to mix thoroughly. Reserve.
- Place the watermelon in a large shallow serving dish and sprinkle with the chopped onion. Pour the olive oil mixture on top and toss gently to mix.
- In a small bowl, combine the feta cheese and cottage cheese. Layer it on top of the watermelon and onion. Top with the olives and mint and cheese. Layer it on top of the watermelon and onion. Top with the olives and mint.