July 20, 2022
14 Dairy-Free Ways to Celebrate Ice Cream Month
Planning to skip dinner and get right to the pint this week? The frozen aisles are full of dairy-free delights that are sure to please everyone! Since we think a balanced diet is a treat in each hand, check out these products and recipes to continue celebrating National Ice Cream Month!
- Satisfy for your salty and sweet tooth with a Dairy-Free Gluten Free Sea Salt Caramel Cone.
- This Best Frozen Whiskey Sour Ever is the perfect addition to your summer menu.
- Serve this Lemon Sorbet at your next cookout for a refreshing and light dessert.
- Shake it up with this dairy-free Chocolate Covered Strawberry Milkshake.
- These Frozen S’mores Bars are going to be your new favorite hand-held dessert.
- Beat the heat and indulge in a refreshing Mango Sorbet.
- Looking for a vegan treat for your next cookout? Make these Peanut Salted Caramel Mousse Bars.
- Craving something decadent, yet prefer (or need) to stay away from dairy? These plant-based, sinfully delicious Nature’s Best Ice Cream Cookie Cups are a welcome treat.
- Looking for a sweet way to add a frozen treat to your morning? Blend up this Black Forest Protein Shake.
- Try something new with these Toasted Coconut Protein Balls.
- Think you like ice cream now? Try it with a twist with these Deep Fried Cool Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwiches!
- Sundaes for everyone! These Chocolate Banana Sundaes with Homemade Waffle Bowls will be your new favorite.
- It’s 5’o Clock somewhere and these Strawberry Daiquiris are the best addition to happy hour.
- Whether it was a rough day or good day, grab a pint of this dairy-free Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Frozen Dessert.
What are your favorite dairy-free summer treats? Share with us @EasyHomeMeals.